Moore River in the Guilderton area of Western Australia, is the perfect family friendly, outdoor adventure for all to enjoy. With amazing scenery and plenty of water activities to keep you occupied. There are plenty of reason to drive up the highway to Guilderton and relax in the sun.
- Breathtaking views: When a river and ocean clash together, you can only be left with one thing. Breathtaking views. As you move from one location to another in along the Moore River, no view is wasted. Make sure you bring your camera, as happy memories will stand a life time in Guilderton. The sunset over the amazing Indian Ocean is a treat on the eyes too.
- The great outdoors: No hotel in Guilderton but sleeping under the stars in the comfort of your own tent is the next best thing. Or Caravan if you fortunate enough to afford one. Stay at the Guilderton Caravan Park and enjoy the best of the West Aussie outdoors. Check more about Guilderton caravan park on Trip Advisor.
- The weather is Perfect: Okay so there is no such thing as perfect, but in Guilderton it gets pretty close. It is not to south, so you avoid the winter chill and not too north, where the humidity is through the roof. In spring come and enjoy perfect calm days in the low twenties. Come summer be prepared to bake in the scorching Australian sun, but don’t worry there is a beautiful river to keep you cool. Don’t forget to slip, slop, slap.
- Family Fun: Moore River is the perfect spot for a family trip. Take the kayaks and set off downstream amongst the lush scenery around you. Build sandcastles along the sandy banks of the River or along the beach. Or dodge waves I the Indian Ocean. You will never be short of an adventure in this beautiful part of the world.
- It’s a stone throw away: The majority of the Western Australia population lives in the Southwest corner of the state. That makes it a popular choice for families to have a weekend away or merely a day trip. It is only hour drive north of Perth so if you are coming from interstate or overseas, be sure to put Moore River, Guilderton on the list.