Luxury Escapes has taken Australia by storm.
Every weekend, mad Aussie travellers are waking up, grabbing their weekend paper, taking out the travel section, ditching the rest and searching for the latest Luxury Escapes special. I know I do.
I’ll never forget the first time I booked my first trip to Koh Samui, Thailand. The deal seemed to good to be true. Peach of a resort with plenty of perks. 2 adults, 2 kids, massive room for 8 nights and only $999 for the lot. It certainly was the hype at the Mai Samui Resort, with just about every guest I met being Aussies using the popular deal.
The craze had well and truly caught on.
Why am I in such raptures about a company that I have absolutely zero association with? That’s easy, I am a travel blogger. Therefore, when great deals are out there, I need the world to know about it. It’s like falling in love and needing to shout it loud and for me finding an awesome travel deal is no different.
The benefits using Luxury Escapes
- What you see, is what you get: it’s legit. Everything you see in the advertisement is what you get. Spa treatments, dinners, breakfast, transfers. If it’s on the list, it is available to you.
- Affordable Luxury Holiday: It lives up to its name. Luxury is what you’ll get and escape is just what the doctor ordered away from the real world.
- Destinations galore: Whether it is a paradise resort in Koh Samui, or living it up in style in Peru. Luxury Escapes delivers great destinations all over the world.
- Take the deal when you’re good and ready: Any deal purchased usually has about 18-months expiry. So, you can purchase and then book at a later date when work and time allows it.
- Great gift Idea: Any deal purchased can be transferrable. If you are the generous at heart, you can purchase a great holiday for a loved one’s special moment.
- New deals all the time: All sorts of deals are always pooping up on the website. Whether it is a resort stay for a week or a tour throughout a fascinating country. You’ll find what you’re looking for in a holiday at Luxury Escapes. Just a reminder that all deals are a limited time only.
Now the secret is out (if it ever was a secret), go to the website and check it out for yourself.