The fabulous Mai Samui Beach Resort and Spa in Koh Samui is your tropical retreat you long crave for a holiday. From the dazzling staff, to the delicious food, here are 9 reasons you’ll fall in love with Mai Samui.
- Beach BBQ Buffett: You will not only fall in love with the variety of delicious Thai and International cuisine. You will also love the surrounds and appreciate the joy of dining on the white sands with an ocean in full view.
- Swim-up pool bar. Let’s not beat around the bush. When searching for a resort in a tropical climate. One of the first things you check for are the swim-up pool bars. Great news, Mai Samui has two pool bars, one on either side of the resort, with one overlooking the beach. Take advantage of the 1-6 pm Happy hour too.
- Spa treatment: Who doesn’t like a good massage, or spa treatment. You’ll love the Mai Samui experience, their professional staff will give you a massage that will have your body rejuvenated. As it should on a holiday
- Breakfast time: Start your day with a solid breakfast. The Mai Samui breakfast is a mixture of Thai and Western food. Also have a fresh egg or omelet cooked by resorts top chef on the spot.
- Rest and relaxation: No getaway to a tropical resort is complete without countless hours of sunbaking. There is no better place to relax than on the sun chairs with a beach in front of you, with cocktails getting delivered to you.
- The isolation: secluded away from the busy area of Koh Samui. If relaxing or holidaying in quiet is what you desire, then Mai Samui delivers in spades. Even the swimming pools (there are four of them) remain relatively peaceful.
- The food: Besides the beach buffet. There are still two other top notch restaurants to dine at in style, the Mai Pub and the Fine Dining Sala. Each with mouth-watering menus and excellent views of the Mai Samui.
- Delightful Staff: Any problem encountered at the resort and the delightful staff will bend over backwards to solve the problem. You’ll love the cheerful staff from Check-in to check-out and the fond memories will stick with long after your vacation.
- The Resort: The resort itself, why not. Large swimming pools, great food, large and spacious rooms, what is there not to love about staying at Mai Samui.
Mai Samui Beach Resort and Spa
A stroll around the resort
Beach side Dining
The Love Resort
BBQ Beach Dining
Pool and Bar
Rest and relaxation
Follow Fair Dinkum Traveller On Social Media
<?php echo do_shortcode(“