By now everyone knows Airbnb and what it stands for. Host rent out their apartment to holiday goers looking for a short-stay rental that comes with a great deal in an ideal location. It has proven to be a big winner, and furthermore, a big winner for families.
It is easy to see why. Large families are paying a fortune to stay inn hotels, either booking two or three rooms or paying extra for interconnecting rooms. The other option is staying in Villas, while they are pure luxury and spacious, it is not always affordable.
- Convenient: Large families, no problems. In the search engine put in the number of people staying and a range of options will appear. You will have many apartments to choose from and some are pure luxury in prime locations. Exactly what you want for a holiday. You might even be lucky enough to find a place with a gym and swimming pool. That’s right all the things that come with a top hotel.
- Freedom: Parents in one room and kids in another. To get that kind of deal in a hotel you are paying top dollar. But not in an Airbnb environment. Freedom is what all families want when it comes to a holiday and not to be stuffed in one room arguing what to watch on television. Of course, adults to like a little alone time.
- You will be left alone: The only time you will hear from the host is when you make a booking or perhaps check in. Most times the host will leave you alone and let you holiday in peace. In saying that, if you need help, most hosts are more than happy to accommodate you.
- Affordability: Airbnb is a cheaper option, no doubt. Sure, there are some prime places that are naturally expensive. But for the average family, the common apartment is more than affordable and the result is that you are saving quite substantially.
- It is worldwide: Bali, Vietnam or Los Angeles. Airbnb is available in most countries around the world. It is a matter of looking and finding the best deal for your family and I assure that the perfect deal is out there, waiting to be found.
There you have it. Next time you are struggling to find the right accommodation for your family, get on the Airbnb website or app and punch in the dates, the number of people staying and you might be surprised of what you find and how much money you will save. Happy travels.