Luxury Escapes has taken Australia by storm and for an excellent reason.
Every weekend, mad Aussie travellers are waking up, grabbing their weekend paper, taking out the travel section, ditching the rest and searching for the latest Luxury Escapes special. I know I do every single Sunday morning because quite frankly a steal of a deal is waiting to be booked.
I’ll never forget the first time I booked my first trip to Koh Samui, Thailand. The deal seemed too good to be true. It’s a peach of a resort with plenty of perks that allows two adults, two kids, massive resort room for eight nights and the price of only $999 for the lot. It certainly was the hype at the Mai Samui Resort, with just about every guest I met being Aussies using the popular deal.
The first experience was so good; I decided I needed to have another only around twelve months later and once again on my dime. We headed back to Thailand, but this time it was on the mainland in Khao Lak.
A stunning resort where the family and I stayed at the luxurious Mai Khao Lak Resort that had everything a family holiday desired and again it was at a crazy price 0f $999. How do you say no to such a deal, it was impossible. Once again, it was a deal that included a lot of goodies and not just a room.
The craze has well and truly caught on for many travellers
Why am I in such raptures about a company that I have zero association with? That’s easy; I am a travel blogger. Therefore, when great deals are out there, I need the world to know about it. It’s like falling in love and needing to shout it loud and for me finding an excellent travel deal is no different.
It is not just me who is in raptures over Luxury Escapes, many other travellers have caught on everywhere and are taking advantage of a deal of a lifetime and in no time are experiencing a holiday to remember in paradise.
The benefits of using Luxury Escapes
- What you see is what you get: it’s legit. Everything you see in the advertisement is what you get. Spa treatments, dinners, breakfast, transfers. If it’s on the list, it is available to you.
- Affordable Luxury Holiday: It lives up to its name. Luxury is what you’ll get and escape is just what the doctor ordered away from the real world.
- Destinations galore: Whether it is a paradise resort in Koh Samui, or living it up in style in Peru. Luxury Escapes delivers excellent destinations all over the world.
- Take the deal when you’re right and ready: Any sale-purchased usually has about 18-months expiry. So, you can buy and then book at a later date when work and time allow it.
- Great Gift Idea: Any deal purchased can be transferrable. If you are generous at heart, you can buy an excellent holiday for a loved one’s special moment.
- New deals all the time: All sorts of arrangements are always popping up on the website. Whether it is a resort stay for a week or a tour throughout a fascinating country, you’ll find what you’re looking for in a holiday at Luxury Escapes. Just a reminder that all deals are limited time only.
Now the secret is out (if it ever was a secret in the first place), go to the website and check it out for yourself.