Everland is crazy family fun in Seoul that reaches the heights of any major entertainment park around the world. By the end your day, out and about, in the greatest theme park in South Korea, you’ll see what all the fuss is all about with the thrilling rides to suit all ages, side-show entertainment and a adventure with an adventure at Everland’s very own Safari Park.
Whether you are having a thrilling rafting experience, or enjoying the water park in the summer months, there is never a boring moment inside Everland that starts at the entrance and goes all the way through to specially designed themed events that are organised throughout the year to suit popular events going on in the year.
When in Seoul South Korea, head on over to Everland, whether you have kids or not, you’ll love the experience in this mighty theme park.
Where is it and how to get to Everland
Everland is in the Suwon region of South Korea, a good hour out of the capital city of Seoul. You will need to allow a good ninety-minutes either way if going to the theme park from the Central Seoul Area with the train or bus the best way to there.
The best way to get to Everland from Seoul is by subway, get off at Gangnam Station line 2, from there, take number 10 exit to the main street and keep a look out for bus number 5002, that bus service will take you all the way to the Everland Bus shuttles in Suwon. The bus trip in total is about 45 minutes, depending on traffic.
Or you can organise a day tour to Everland through South Korea’s number one tour agency in Trazy. Through those tours you can catch a shuttle bus that leaves in downtown Seoul and leave behind the hassle of finding your way to the park. Prices with Trazy are quite affordable, and you can fit in a whole days fun in the greatest theme park in South Korea.
Activities and Events inside Everland
Everland provides non stop fun that will keep you occupied for hours where one day is not enough. Activities include,
- Safari world and Hidden Valley: The wildlife area of the theme park, including the Panda section. Take a bus tour through Hidden Valley that takes you though land and water to the mighty wildlife of Africa. The big animals of Africa can be seen such as giraffes, elephants and Zebras to name a few. Also nearby take a ride on the River rafting, it is family fun and at times a little extreme, but be warned you will get wet.
- Tulip Festival: As the seasons change in South Korea so often does the themes, once it was a spectacular ice sculptured theme and during this visit, we had the privilege of seeing an amazing Tulip feature, that brought out some true dazzling colour and amazement. Never in your life will you see so many tulips, well at least in on your trip to South Korea, but to catch it, you’ll need to arrive in spring.
- Family fun rides: Enjoy the Rollercoaster, or even the huge Pirate ship, you can even spoil the young ones on a Ferris Wheel and baby rollercoasters, Everland is spoilt with many rides that will keep the kids or the big kids at heart entertained all day long.
- Stage Shows and Parade: Enjoy a Magic show, the Sea Lion show and the Everland Parade that shows off different floats and dances. Make sure you take time to see the Pride in Korea 3D show that takes you right into the heart of Korean history and Tradition.
- Dining: Much like the rest of Korea, Everland is not short on dining experiences with a host of restaurants that either come at a budget price or even fine-dining for those looking to spend a little more and dine in the comfort of top quality restaurants.
- Gondola and Chairlifts: Choose one or have a ride on both, because these rides at height you can get a birds eye view of this fine theme park from above.
Extra information about Everland
While Everland is full on non-stop activity, be warned, that it gets quite packed even on a school day and waiting times for a ride or event can exceed an hour, add extra minutes to hours on a weekend. Be prepared to be patient inside Everland, although patience is rewarded in the Greatest theme park in South Korea with awesome rides and entertainment is waiting for you on the other side of the queue.
So head on over to Everland and enjoy the thrills of the day, you will not leave disappointed.