Are you dreaming of the ultimate Staycation in Perth of Western Australia with the whole clan included? You don’t have to look too much further than the Crowne Plaza Perth for a perfect family staycation everyone will enjoy.
When a vacation is calling out to you, the Crowne Plaza Perth is the ideal getaway for your much-anticipated escape in the West when holidaying in the heart of the city.
Especially when it comes to an exciting family stay, whether it’s quality time with young children, teenagers or a larger reunion to get the whole group together, the Crowne Plaza offers a staycation package too good to ignore, but more on that soon.
Whatever the reason you’re heading to Perth, perhaps it’s to get the romantic vibes flowing, the Crowne Plaza Perth delivers a luxury stay with their stylish rooms, fantastic riverside views over the picturesque Swan River and a tantalising dining experience that will bring satisfaction to the visiting guest who is seeking quality dining.
It’s the Crowne Plaza, located in n exciting part of Perth City in Western Australia, let’s check out the features of one of the finest Perth hotels and get you in the right direction when staying in Perth.
A Staycation Family Package Perfect For You
The Crowne Plaza Perth Staycation Package includes complimentary parking and fulfilling breakfast in the downstairs Gusti Restaurant and you can read more about the generous hotel offer for guests with this link.
Straight away, it takes away the stress of parking in the Perth city, and every morning, the family is taken care of with a fulfilling morning breakfast and a delicious coffee to go with it.
It’s a breakfast for champions and the right way to start the day.
The Ideal Location of Crowne Plaza Perth
It doesn’t get any more convenient with the location of the Crowne Plaza Perth.
Situated on Terrace Road in East Perth, the Crowne Plaza sits opposite to Langley Park, perfect for sports and picnics, and overlooks the glorious Swan River, which offers eye-catching views from the balcony of your hotel room.
The hotel is central to many popular attractions in Perth City and all within a 20-minute walking distance to Crowne Plaza. A few of the attractions include which are ever-popular for kids of all ages:
- Perth City – The Perth CBD is a solid 10-minute walk from the hotel. It gives you an excellent opportunity to wander the city streets, catch up on your retail therapy with smart city retail outlets and explore the finer details of the city by checking out iconic heritage buildings, cathedrals and fascinating street art.
- Elizabeth Quay – Elizabeth Quay is a new hotspot that is set on the Swan River and brings dazzling views of the Perth City skyscrapers from the Elizabeth Quay Bridge. Here you can have fun with the kids at the water park or a round of mini-golf, you can enjoy a cup of coffee at a selection of café’s and restaurants and catch a ferry over to the other side of the river into South Perth.
- Kings Park – For sure, you may need to be a fitness fanatic to walk to the Iconic Kings Park, situated approximately 45-minutes away by foot, but I promise you, the walk along the Swan River will be worth it. Once at Kings Parks, many hectares of bushland, gardens and scintillating river and city views await, where a whole day can be spent exploring the wonders of this city park. Of course, if you do not wish to walk, it’s quite an easy drive.
- Perth Zoo – How about a walk to Elizabeth Quay and a ferry across the Swan to the Perth Zoo? The kids will love it. Once there, an exciting day viewing the animals of the world awaits and an adventure will be had as Perth Zoo offers a range of fun activities and exhibits the whole family will enjoy.
- Optus Stadium – Officially opened in January of 2018, Optus Stadium is a 20-minute walk from Crowne Plaza and entertains world-class sporting events with the likes of AFL, cricket, soccer and rugby that is played year-round at the 60k capacity venue.
Optus stadium also lures the big names in the entertainment industry with world-renown stars in Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift a few of the stars who have performed at the venue. Check out what events are happening in the future at Optus Stadium.
Dining and wining in Style at the Gusti Restaurant
The Gusti Restaurant and Bar is the place to eat or relax in the lounge area as you unwind after a busy day with a glass of red or an ice-cold beer served fresh off the tap, full well knowing that your room is only an elevator trip away and the hassles of driving are taken away.
The Gusti is opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers an excellent selection on the Al-A-Carte menu that serves your taste buds to perfection and serves appropriate cuisines to suit the current season.
At breakfast time, starting from 6:30 am to 10-30am, you are spoilt with a delicious hot or cold breakfast menu, where you have the option for a full breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast and hashbrowns, blueberry pancakes, or eggs benedict to name a few of the selections available to you to get the day off on the right foot.
For anyone attending the AFL footy to see the eagles or dockers, the Crowne Plaza offers a variety of deals in the lounge area or restaurant, with a pre-footy beer or burger just the tonic before taking the 20-minute walk to Optus Stadium.
Stay in Elegant Rooms with Stunning River Views
The elegant rooms at Crowne Plaza Hotel will make a great first impression from the moment you walk through the entrance of your room, with the cleanliness and large spacious areas a welcome sight for the guest.
It gets even better when you book a room that contains your private balcony which overlooks the picturesque Swan River and the outer Perth area. The balcony makes for the perfect spot to enjoy a wine with your lover as you watch the sun fade away to end a great day.
All rooms at the Crowne Plaza contains a comfortable bed that will deliver and good night sleep, a private En-suite, a mini-bar with a range of goodies and tea & coffee facilities that kick starts your day in style.
Let’s look at the different room types available at Crowne Plaza Perth:
- Suites: Contains a king-size bed, private balcony with dazzling river views, private En-suite with spa and shower, living area with separate dining area, comfortable couches and television, and a butler’s station.
- Riverview Rooms: Contains a queen-size bed, private balcony with river views, an office desk and a private En-suite.
- King Spa Rooms: Contains a king-size bed, large windows for natural light, office desk, a private En-suite with separate spa and shower.
- Standard Rooms: Contains a choice of Queen or twin double beds, large window for natural light, office desk and private En-suite.
Please note, if you wish to book an interconnecting room for the family at the Crowne Plaza, you’ll need to book two separate rooms.
A treat for Kids inside the room
The kids may receive a little gift when staying at the Crowne Plaza, for the hotel staff are keen to have the little ones have a beaming smile on their stay too.
The hotel organises a small tent to be set up in the room with comfortable mattress, which brings joy to the kid’s faces, who wake up the following morning explaining it was the best sleep they have ever had within a tent in a room.
Even if it is a slightly exaggerated opinion, all kids do love to experience something new and at Crowne Plaza; they go that extra mile to appease all their guest, no matter their age.
Facilities to enjoy inside Crowne Plaza Perth
The Crowne Plaza Perth has a host of added facilities that gives the guest extra satisfaction during their stay at Crowne Plaza, they include:
Riverside Infinity Pool – Get those deckchairs out, because when summer arrives, it’s time to put on your swimwear and splash around in the infinity pool that overlooks Langley Park and the Swan River.
Gym – If you need to maintain your fitness during your stay at the Crowne Plaza, the boutique gym on the third floor next to the infinity pool can help guest have their solid workout.
Business Centre – Guest staying at the Crowne Plaza Perth for business purposes are looked after with a range of facilities inside the hotel’s business room.
WIFI – High-speed WIFI is included in all rooms and public areas to keep connected during your stay at the hotel.
Valet Parking – for $34 a night, the reliable concierge staff will look after the car, park it in a secure location and promptly bring it back to you whenever you need your vehicle at any time during the day or night, with a 24-hour valet parking service.
Fair Dinkum traveller Review
The Crowne Plaza Perth ticks all the boxes that are necessary when seeking luxury accommodation in the Perth CBD that comes at the right cost.
The location is perfect, the guest rooms are clean, spacious and have all the comforts which are desired for a top-class hotel. The Gusti dining experience brings laidback dining experience with a quality menu, and most of all the staff will go out of their way to satisfy their guest to the highest of standards.
If you are visiting Perth CBD for business purposes, an event or a family staycation, The Crowne Plaza Perth will deliver on all levels of top quality and will give their guest a highly satisfactory experience.